I wanted to have good short start overview on WCF. My first pick was from Microsoft E-Learning, Clinic 6264: Introducing Windows Communication Foundation using .Net Framework 3.5 & Visual Studio 2008. For me, it was a great choice, exactly what I need to start my learning steps on WCF.
Here I'm going to write my review about this Free E-Learning Course which is part of a Free E-Learning Collection, Collection 6261: Developing Rich Experiences using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 & Visual Studio 2008.
- Describe WCF and provide scenarios for building WCF applications.
- Describe WCF features for developers of service-oriented applications.
- Describe how to create a WCF service.
- Describe how to create and invoke a WCF client.
- Describe how to customize WCF with behaviors.
- Describe bindings in WCF.
- Explain the main features of WCF security.
- Describe reliability in WCF applications.